Thursday, January 8, 2015

My 2015 Ambition

I was asked by Crowdtap.com to explain what my 2015 ambition is.  I would like to accomplish the following in 2015:
  • Read more books.  I used to read a few books a week but I got "busy" and haven't read many books in the past few years.  I recently read The Blood and Snow Series by RaShalle Workman on my tablet and it renewed my interest in reading.  I read all 3 books in 3 days!
  • I want to explore cities in Michigan that I haven't been to yet.  I love traveling and taking day trips. 
  • I want to lose 40 lbs! I want to do it the healthy way and keep it off for good.  I gained quite a bit of weight after being diagnosed with Arnold-Chiari Brain Malformation in 2012.  It's an incurable brain disorder that causes me many issues, but mainly constant dizziness.  I had skull and spine surgery in February which caused me to be laid up for several months.  Depression definitely was a contributing factor in my weight gain.
  • I want to experience new things with my husband.  Taking a dance class, trying out new foods, etc. 
  • I want to laugh, A LOT!  Laughing is my favorite.
There are many other goals that I have sent for myself in 2015, but these are the main ones. What goals have you set for yourself?  Tell me below.  I'd love to hear from you!  

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I'll be your weight loss buddy if you would like. I'm not doing great yet, but I will get this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been doing so hot yet either, but starting Monday, it's ON. I'm so ready to lose this weight before my birthday and May and Summer. Are you on myfitnesspal.com?

      Delete